I am Sacha Post, a certified nature guide, life coach and philosopher living in The Netherlands. Above anything else, my life is led in awe and respect of mother nature and her teachings. I organize nature retreats and workshops, helping people to wake up to nature’s ancient wisdom and discover their freedom. Forever remaining a student of nature, I try to live a life full of wonder, aligned to the universal flow of life.
After obtaining a master’s degree in cultural analysis, I continued to study the ancient traditions and practices of people who lived in harmony with nature for seven years. I worked as a documentary filmmaker and traveled around the world. I visited many spiritual and non-spiritual communities, ultimately recognizing the universal principles that govern our lives.
In my late twenties I went through an intense year of coaching education. I also discovered the wondrous world of tea working as a tea taster and buyer, and have since hosted many tea ceremonies.
Nowadays, I live simply, enjoying the little things, continuously learning how to live in harmony and balance with myself and with nature.
Feel free to send me an email at [email protected] to say hello.
- 2019 – Voshaar Education – Wilderness Leader “Onîkânohtêw”
- 2019 – Canadian IGA – Interpretative Guide and Group Management
- 2019 – MFA Europe – Medic First Aid and Wilderness First Aid
- 2018 – Red Cross – Extensive First Aid
- 2017 – Formocha Tea – Tea Taster and Buyer Consultancy
- 2017 – Changespirators – Innovative Coaching
- 2010–2013 – University of Amsterdam – Research MA in Cultural Analysis
- 2006–2010 – University of Amsterdam – BA in Film Sciences