I am Sacha Post, born in the late eighties in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Above everything else, my life is led in awe and respect of mother nature and her teachings. I work as a guide and a coach helping people to discover their freedom by connecting deeply to nature and themselves.
Non-dualistic teachings have shaped my understanding of this universe and my place in it. I have studied the Advaita Vedanta, Buddhism, Zen, Taoism, Stoicism and Sufism and many of the teachers of these traditions, ultimately recognizing the same universal principles that govern our lives.
In my twenties I studied film sciences and I have a master’s degree in cultural analysis. I also worked as a documentary filmmaker for five years and traveled around the world, visiting many spiritual and non-spiritual communities to learn how to live a balanced and wholesome life. In my late twenties I went through an intense year of coaching education with Frans Bakker at the Sonnevelt Institute. I also discovered the wondrous world of tea working as a tea taster and buyer, and have since hosted many tea ceremonies.
Nowadays, I live simply, enjoying the little things, continuously learning how to live in harmony and balance with myself and with nature. Feel free to contact me to say hello.
Finally, here are some of my credentials:
- 2019 – Voshaar Education – Wilderness Leader “Onîkânohtêw”
- 2019 – Canadian IGA – Interpretative Guide and Group Management
- 2019 – MFA Europe – Medic First Aid and Wilderness First Aid
- 2018 – Red Cross – Extensive First Aid
- 2017 – Formocha Tea – Tea Taster and Buyer Consultancy
- 2017 – Changespirators – Innovative Coaching
- 2010–2013 – University of Amsterdam – Research MA in Cultural Analysis
- 2006–2010 – University of Amsterdam – BA in Film Sciences